Ken Remington is an experience industry leader having started his career in the early late 70’s. Ken has been an adjuster for most of his carrier and started his own adjusting firm in 1985. For the past 20 years Ken has aided in a number of disasters throughout the United States and Canada, providing damage estimates for hurricanes and tornadoes.
- SIAdvisers – 3 months
- Remington Insurance – 20 years
- Branch assist for various – 8 years
- Catastrophe response – 20 years
- Operated an adjusting company as sole proprietor
- Mentor intermediate adjusters to handle major and complex losses
- Develop CAT best practices, workflow and disposition at the field adjuster level.
- Handled major and complex losses property, casualty losses for major carriers and corporate clients, including development of loss value and assessment.
Special Capabilities & Achievements
- Loss assessment with various estimating systems
- Industrial Property losses
- Environmental Liability
- Infrastructure Losses
- Product Liability
- Hold many professional certificates and designation
- Member of several professional association