Cathy Giroux is an experience Recovery Agent having started her Insurance career in the late 1990’s at MetLife in United States. Cathy has held a variety of positions in Insurance of Field Agent Service Rep, Client Service Rep for Demutalization, and Subrogation Agent.
- SIAdvisers – 4 years
- Subrogateway – 12 years
- Clarica Insurance – 2 years
- MetLife – 2 years
- City of Brampton Housing – 8 years
- Assisting Insurance Sales Agent in the field with product information
- MetLife comprehensive hands-on training program in building product knowledge for Insured Customer Service
- Assist Customers with the process of and IPO (demutalization) of their Insurer Mutual Life (Clarica) going from private to public
- Application process and interviews with public for assisted housing
Special Capabilities & Achievements
- Property and Auto losses
- Marine losses
- Deductible Recoveries
- Full understanding of subrogation recovery claim investigations and claims processing.
- Proficiency with computer operation and web based applications, Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Working in collections, subrogation, or auto claims
- Ability to effectively communicate with insureds, claimants and other insurance companies to gather information
- Knowledge of transportation laws and jurisdictions
- Contact customers, claimants, and 3rd party carriers to secure necessary information for effective collections