Leah Gazzola has spent the last 15 years in various service driven management positions. Joining this year, Leah runs the subrogation administration for SI Advisers and provides great value to our clients nationally.
- SIAdvisers Consulting & Solutions Inc. – current
- Equipment Director, EHMHA, Volunteer – 5 Years
- Support Worker, Community Living – 3 years
- Associate, Ontario Court of Justice – 1 year
- Manager, McDonald’s Canada Ltd., – 5 years
- Successfully kept inventory and ordering systems in place
- Coached and lead our team members to ensure they received great training and support.
- Managed the financials and worked to achieve and exceed established goals.
- Used strong time management skills and attention to detail to complete staff scheduling and up-to-date files.
Special Capabilities & Achievements
- Family Mediation Certificate, York University
- Certified Sommelier Program, Sommelier Factory
- Social Service Work Program, Sheridan College